8.4. Prohibited user conduct. While using our Products or Services, you agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities unless written consent is provided by a duly authorized representative of Qualia Analytics:
1. Misuse our Products or Services by interfering with their normal operation.
2. Use, display, mirror, or frame our Products or Services, or any individual element within, including the Qualia name, trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design.
3. Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any system or network unless.
4. Access, tamper with or use non-public areas of our Products or Services, our technical systems, or the delivery systems of our providers.
5. Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Qualia or any of our sub-processors (including another user) to protect our Products or Services.
6. Circumvent or attempt to circumvent any limitations that Qualia Analytics imposes on your account (such as by opening up a new account to conduct a questionnaire that we have closed for a Terms violation).
7. Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through our Products or Services.
8. Use any software and/or search agents other than those provided by the Qualia platform.
9. You will not attempt to access or search our Products or Services or scrape or download Content from our platform, or otherwise use, upload content to, or create new links, reposts, or referrals in our Products or Services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent or mechanism (including automated scripts, spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like).
10. Interfere with the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing, or transmit links to such software, through our Product or Services.
11. Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purpose any portion of our Products or Services (including your Qualia account).
13. Stalk or otherwise harass another person or entity.
14. Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
15. Without limiting any other provision of these Terms, allow any other person or entity to use your Qualia account.
16. Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the activities prohibited in these Terms.
17. Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise tamper with any security components, usage rules or other protection measures applicable to our Services or Contents.
18.We will endeavor to notify you of any usage deemed abusive or excessive, and to provide you with an opportunity to reduce usage to a level acceptable to Qualia. Whereas, any abusive or excessive usage of our Products or Services may be considered which significantly exceeds average usage patterns and/or adversely impact the speed, responsiveness, stability, availability, or functionality of our Products or Services for other users.
19. Use our Services to infringe on the intellectual property rights of others.
20. Send any unsolicited or unauthorized spam, advertising messages, promotional materials, email, junk mail, chain letters or other form of solicitation.